Scope / Definition
(2) Flightline Aviation Limited reserves the right to amend these terms at any time without prior notice, whereby Customers shall be notified of the amendments via e-mail four weeks before they take effect. The amended Terms shall be deemed accepted, unless a customer files an objection within two weeks of receiving such notification.
Warranty / Liability
(1) Customer's warranty rights require the customer to evaluate the services provided by Flightline Aviation Limted and to notify the latter, either in writing or by e-mail, no later than four working days of observing any relevant malfunctions.
(2) For any damage claims by the customer, Flightline Aviation Limited shall be liable for acts of misconduct or gross negligence as prescribed by law, which are attributable to Flightline Aviation Limited or any of its representatives. If Flightline Aviation Limited does not willfully breach the contract, its liability for claims shall be limited to foreseeable damages.
(3) Flightline Aviation Limted shall be liable as prescribed by law for any culpable breach of contract, whereby its liability for claims shall be limited to foreseeable damages.
(4) Any liability for culpable endangerment to life or bodily injury or health or absolute liability under the product liability act shall not be affected.
(5) Flightline Aviation Limited shall not be liable in any form whatsoever, except as stated in the preceding provisions.
(1) Flightline Aviation Limited is the rightful owner of and holds exclusive rights to the Website and the database, and all copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights in respect of the Web site, database, content, information, and other elements.
(2) Any content, images, or other information on the Flightline Aviation Limited Website – even if such material is not protected under copyright laws, registered designs, or trademarks – may not be copied, distributed, or used in any manner whatsoever without the prior consent of the rightful owner.
(1) The information provided by Seller/Buyer shall be treated in compliance with British Data protection laws, such as the The Data Protection Act 1998, whereby Flightline Aviation Limited is entitled to process personal information necessary for handling contract information, providing services (usage / license), and invoicing.
(2) Seller/Buyer shall be entitled to view its personal information saved by Flightline Aviation Limited at no charge and at any time.
All legal relationships between the parties shall be construed in accordance with the Law of the United Kingdom, under exclusion of all material and procedural legal norms of other jurisdictions.