Flightline Aviation are proud to present this stunning 1941 Piper J5A Cub for sale.
The J5A Cub is a rare aircraft and was one of Piper's first "Cub Cruisers" with space for one pilot and two passengers.
This Cub has been completely refurbished from the ground up and is certainly not to be missed! It is also on an LAA Permit to fly therefore overall running costs are significantly less.
Features & Upgrades:
• Stripped and painted airframe back to bare metal
• Completely re-skinned by "The Incredible Cloth Flying Machine Company"
• Finished in Signal Yellow
• Brand new leather interior with Piper Cub stitching
• Brand new carpet with Piper heel plates
• All new control cables, bushes and fittings
• Lycoming 0-235 108hp Engine Upgrade including larger cowl
• Super Cub Elevator Upgrade STC
• Disc Brake Upgrade
• Hercules Propeller Upgrade
This aircraft is on an LAA Permit to fly and is approved for flight training.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Permit to fly including Annual Inspection: 10/2021
Filser 8.33khz COM
Filser Mode S Transponder
Brand New Dark Blue Leather seats with Piper Cub Stitching 10/10
Freshly Painted in Signal Yellow 10/10
This aircraft was previously involved in a ground loop on landing which resulted in minor damage to the rear elevator - this was replaced and upgraded with all documentation and photos.